Healthy chicken tender strips! With healthy oil and without the guilt of eating fried food.
You may ask, how can fried foods be healthy? We will discuss the alternative ingredients below that makes for a healthier chicken tender strips.
Vegetable, and corn oils are considered rancid oil because of their omega 3 and omega 6 ratios. Likewise, these rancid oils cause increased inflammation in the body. However, Coconut and olive oil is the best alternative for balanced oils with a good omega 3 to omega 6 ratio. Perfect for frying chicken tender strips.
Not all flour is treated equal. Traditional all purpose white flour is common in households for baking and cooking. White flours are refined with the bran and germ removed, making it an unhealthy flour. Nut flours are more healthy.
The most nutritious nut flours you can substitute are coconut and almond flour and are great nutritious substitute in fried foods.
Healthy Chicken Tender Strips Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breast cut into strips
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup Almond flour or Coconut flour
- 6 teaspoons coconut oil
- Seasonings of your choice
- Mix flour and seasonings in a bowl and set to the side.
- Dip chicken tender strips into the beaten egg.
- Coat the chiwith the flour mixture.
- Heat the 6 teaspoons of coconut oil in frying pan and melt on medium low heat.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. Enjoy your HEALTHY CHICKEN TENDER STRIPS!
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon associate, we may earn commission from qualified purchases from Amazon.com. View our disclosure here.