Essential oils thyroid support can reduce symptoms associated with your thyroid. Plus, I include an essential oil recipe blend you can make at home.
Disclaimer: By following any links on this page, I may receive a commission from Amazon marketplace. The links provided, are only a recommendation.
Please consult your doctor before starting any new health alternatives, Especially if you are on medication. Along with targeted supplements, nutrition, and lifestyle changes, essential oils are great supporters of your thyroid.
Essential Oils Thyroid Support Benefits
Essential oils are becoming more popular as a natural healing alternative. People use them for different reasons. Firstly, it is important to speak with your healthcare professional before you use essential oils for additional therapeutic purposes.
Supporting your thyroid with essential oils can help eliminate some symptoms caused by an underactive or overactive thyroid. The advantage of using essential oils on your thyroid is they are an all natural alternative without side effects. Essential oils can help with some symptoms of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Also, Essential oils can be used to treat your symptoms of thyroid nodules.
Essential Oils List
- Lavender: Relieves stress by promoting relaxation and calmness. May help relieve insomnia.
- Frankenscence: May balance hormones, relieve brain fog and ease inflammation.
- Clove: Clove oil is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the thyroid gland from free radical damage.
- Lemongrass: Lemongrass is good for inflammation, hair loss, digestion, and infections.
- Myrrh : Myrrh is an anti-inflammatory agent. Helps in relaxation and concentration.
Make Essential Oil Thyroid Support Blend
First, In a 10ml add the following essential oils
- 6 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops frankensence essential oil
- 5 drops clove oil
- 5 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 5 drops myrrh essential oil
- Fill the rest of rollerblading with coconut oil
- Roll on neck and pressure points under big tor 2x a day.